Welcome to class! I am excited to get to know and work with each of you.Social Studies Class Description:
In this course, we will be studying World History from the beginning of time until the Middle Ages.
Respect for Self: As a respectful student,
· I will stay in my seat.
· I will positively participate in all classroom activities.
· I will keep hands, feet and objects to myself.
Respect for Others: As a respectful student,
· I will stay on task without disturbing or distracting others.
· I will raise my hand and be called by the teacher to speak.
· I will follow directions the first time given.
Respect for School: As a respectful student,
· I will enter and exit the room quietly.
· I will complete all assignments on time.
· I will actively listen when the teacher is speaking.
Rewards for being a respectful student:
1. Good phone call home 4. Homework pass
2. Computer time
3. Prize- Candy, etc.
Consequences for violations of these categories:
1. Verbal Warning
2. Parent Contact
3. Conference with student
4. Disciplinary Referral
What you need for class EVERYDAY:
Notebook for daily bell ringer
Writing utensil- Pen or pencil
Phone: (708) 210-2860 ext. 2414
Class websites:Active Classroomhttps://active.socialstudies.com/users/sign_in - many assignments are on this site.Log in info- username- s(id#)@phsd144.netPassword is your network password you use to access the computers at school.Pearson Realize- online textbookhttps://www.pearsonrealize.com/#/ - this site is the textbook online.Log in info- username- s(id#)@phjhPassword is your network password you use to access the computers at school.Google Classroomhttps://classroom.google.com/Log in info- username- s(id#)Password is the network password to log into the computers at school.Microsoft 365 onlinelogin.microsoftonline.comLog in info- username- s(id#)Password is the network password to log into the computers at school.