Welcome to class! I am excited to get to know and work with each of you.
Social Studies Class Description:
Sixth-grade students will study World History from the beginning of time until the Middle Ages.
Seventh-grade students will study American History from the first peoples in North America to the time leading to the Civil War.
Respect for Self: As a respectful student,
· I will stay in my seat.
· I will positively participate in all classroom activities.
· I will keep my hands, feet, and objects to myself.
Respect for Others: As a respectful student,
· I will stay on task without disturbing or distracting others.
· I will raise my hand and be called by the teacher to speak.
· I will follow directions the first time given.
Respect for School: As a respectful student,
· I will enter and exit the room quietly.
· I will complete all assignments on time.
· I will actively listen when the teacher is speaking.
Rewards for being a respectful student:
1. Good phone call home
2. Computer time
3. Prize- Candy, etc.
4. Homework Pass
Consequences for violations of these categories:
1. Verbal Warning
2. Conference with student
3. Parent Contact
4. Disciplinary Referral
What you need for class every day:
Notebook for a daily bell ringer
Writing utensil- Pen or pencil
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (708) 210-2860 ext. 2411
https://active.socialstudies.com/users/sign_in - many assignments are on this site.
Log in info- username- s(id#)@phsd144.net
Password is the network password you use to access the computers at school.
Log in info- username- s(id#)
Password is the network password to log into the computers at school.