Prairie-Hills ESD #144 PACESETTERS - Employee of the Month Program
Purpose: The purpose of the Prairie-Hills Elementary School District # 144 PACESETTERS - Employee of the Month Program is to recognize employees who have served PHESD #144 in an exceptional manner by exemplifying outstanding service to our students, schools, district, and community through his or her work, and exhibiting a positive and supportive attitude.
The nominee must be a full-time employee (not an administrator) and nominated by his or her supervisor.
Attitude and Commitment
- Dedicated to serving the students of PHESD #144
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Consistently dependable and is punctual in reporting to work
- Active involvement in committees, school/district activities
- Consistently goes above and beyond the requirements of the job
- Displays a helpful, cooperative and positive attitude towards students, colleagues, supervisors, parents/guardians, and community members
- Uses effective listening skills
- Collaborates with his/her colleagues
- Voluntarily assists colleagues
- Knowledgeable of PHESD #144 policies and procedures
- High overall quality of performance
- Accurately completes work assignments on time
- Controls high stress situations tactfully and calmly
- Takes initiative and requires little supervision to complete tasks
- Willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities
- Professional demeanor
- Conscientious, honest, hard-working
Supervisors will nominate employees for staff of the month every month. Staff members will then have the opportunity to vote for the person that they believe is the best PACESETTER in each building for that particular month. The PACESETTER of the month will receive a token of appreciation and a signed certificate from the sponsor of that month (either a district or building administrator). Each PACESETTER will have their picture and a short blurb on the PHESD #144 district website. The PACESETTER from each school will also be able to utilize a special parking spot at their building each month.