Dear Parents and Guardians!
WELCOME TO OUR SCHOOL YEAR 2022-2023, where we pursue excellence with Equity, Empathy and Empowerment!
Ms.Price and I will continue to consider it an honor to teach these little humans who restore your hearts: your 3 year old, 4 year old and sometimes 5 year old, children.
MY EMAIL is AS FOLLOWS:
We are looking forward to an outstanding year developing your child's skills that he/she will need to meet his/her goals. As you know, we are a "half-day program" so the children will not receive lunch, only breakfast and snack. We have an open classroom environment which allows you to visit us and see for yourself how things are going. Please feel free to contact the office when you plan to visit.
Here are some important concepts:
THE PARENTS' ROLL IS TO:
1. Be the child's 1st and most important care-giver and FIRST teacher;
2. Become involved in the learning process of your child;
3. Work together with teachers in the education process;
4. Check your child's book-bag DAILY for important information, special events, upcoming activities, field trips or areas of interest information;
5. Return papers to the teachers that need signatures, as soon as possible - PARENT-TEACHER CONTACT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!;
6. Complete "at-home" activities WITH your child.
THE TEACHERS' ROLL IS TO:
1. Help your child in meeting his/her educational goals;
2. Make school a fun and loving place where children enjoy attending;
3. Involve the parent in the educational process;
4. Keep the parent informed of their child's progress;
5. Keep parents informed of any special events, activities, field trips or thematic units - PARENT-TEACHER CONTACT IS VERY IMPORTANT;
6. Send home "at-home" activities and notices.
We are all very excited to get the 2022-2023 year started. By working together, we will be sure your child gets off to a great start, and has a successful school experience.
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT AS WE ATTEMPT TO BE A BLESSING TO YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY BY EDUCATING YOUR CHILD.
Please contact us any time.
Ms. Kitty Nemec
Ms. Dora Price
Early Childhood Educators
Nob Hill School