Teacher of the Month Program
Prairie-Hills Elementary School District 144 presents our "Teacher of the Month Incentive Program". This program is designed to "spotlight" our most dedicated and talented teachers. Each school will have the opportunity to nominate monthly a teacher who exemplifies the character and professional traits outlined below:
1. The teacher's participation reflects above and beyond the defined boundaries of their duties and responsibilities.
2. The teacher must have developed and implemented a creative instructional strategy, approach or lesson.
3. The teacher demonstrates punctuality and professionalism.
4. The teacher participates in at least one school sponsored extra-curricular event.
5. The teacher demonstrates effective communication and outreach across all settings.
Teachers can be nominated by staff, parents, or students, however voting will be by staff only. The winning teacher of each school will have their picture and nomination displayed on the district website, receive a tasty dessert and best of all the priviledge of parking in their very own designated "teacher of the month" parking space!