Classroom 7 – CC2
Dear Parents and Students of CC2,
Welcome to CC2 at Nob Hill Elementary School. I hope your summer was filled with many new and exciting memories. My name is Ms. Mau and this is my first year working at District 144. I have been teaching for five years at Therapeutic Alternative schools. I am very excited to be here and working with your students! This year will be extremely busy with much to learn.
Please not the following information and procedures:
- Homework packets will be sent home weekly. They are handed out on Monday and are due on Friday of that same week.
- Students will be expected to complete a weekly reading log each month. Students are expected to read nightly 15-20 minutes as a part of their homework.
- Students are to follow Nob Hill’s behavior procedures in and outside of the classroom. Students are to be respectful, be responsible and be safe.
- CC2 will be using Classroom DoJo. Students will receive points for good choices in and outside the classroom. (The information for Classroom DoJo is attached.)
- If you should have any reason to contact me, you can write in your student’s assignment pad, send a note, call my extension at 2711, and/or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you could please take a moment to fill out the attached form to help me learn more about your student, I would greatly appreciate it.
Once again, I look forward to being your student’s teacher this year.
Ms. J. Mau