Students in grades 3rd to 5th helped to develop the following expectations for physical education class following the school-wide expectations of be respectful, be responsible and be safe.
- Respect all classmates, be a friend to everyone.
- Listen and follow directions.
- Take turns and share equipment.
- Stop, look and listen when the whistle blows.
- Respect the equipment, use it properly and return it when finished.
- Be polite.
- Wear your gym shoes.
- Complete and turn in homework on time.
- Be responsible for your own actions.
- Be prepared to learn.
- Try your best!
- Participate in activities.
- Follow the rules of games/activities.
- Tie your shoelaces.
- Keep your hands, feet and objects to yourself.
- Be aware of your personal space when moving.
- Enter the gym by walking.
- No sliding on the gym floor.
- Move safely and in control.